SP Seed Planter 4R, 5R,6R
Horse Power 75~90
The SP seeding unit for precision seeding on tilled soil is the result of years of experience and development by Gaspardo. The SP seeding unit is easy to use, constantly reliable and highly accurate. The unit is available in a number of configurations and with diff erent kinds of frames (fixed, telescoping or folding) to meet the various requirements of diff erent crops.
The unit is especially recommended for sowing on tilled soils without crop residues on the ground.The seeding furrow is made by a drill coulter and the seeding depth is set by a parallelogram system between the frame and the rear wheel, which can be adjusted by a mechanical jack. The pressure applied by the seeding unit on the ground is controlled by a spring.
- Pressure and/or relief spring
- Quick release system
- Plastic hopper
- Seeding depth adjustment precise and linear
- Stainless steel double eliminator
- Rear press wheel (Ø 370 rubber Farmfl ex wheel, 2” rubber V-wheel, 1” rubber V-wheel)
- Furrow closing device
- Cast aluminium body
- Steel drill coulter with fast replacement system
- Adjustable bed leveler
- Reliable quick-release cardan drive with acoustic warning: maintenance free
- Self-lubricating sinterized bushings: maintenance free
- Opens easily to facilitate disc replacement, low-friction seal
- Various configurations are available to adapt the seeding units to diff erent soils and crops. Mechanical gear shift for quick and easy configuration.
- The MINIMAX volumetric distributor is easy to adjust and distributes fertilizer at the required doses with accurate rates: 50-700 kg/ha. Quick, easy and central adjustment system - SPEEDY SET!
- The volumetric doser SOFT FEEDER feeds continuosly the fertilizer without damages for grains; the element made by syliconic rubber and the plastic body are guarntee of maximum durability and corrosion resistence.
- Microgranulator: installed on request for distributiong microdoses of soil seedkillers.
- Depending on the seeder version and on crop requirements, fertilizer can be placed using the boot coulter, the double-disc coulter or applying the presser directly inside the seeding furrow.
- The SP SPRINT model in the corn and beet version is equipped with a fi xed frame having variable width depending on the required number of rows and the row width.